Asterix

*Be Sure to Click on the Link to See the VIDEO!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Take on Me

Sitting in the coffee shop this morning, again...I heard a re-make of the classic A-ha song, "Take on Me," and of course anyone my age will immediately think of the unforgettable video for that song. It was a true harbinger of the future of MTV, at least for the better part of the 1980's. Being back in Amarillo it is not uncommon to hear references to the likes of Rick Springfield or the Human League on a regular basis. So, hearing this cover (a very bad one) this morning made me smile.

However, this adaptation of the original Alice in Wonderland-esque through the storyboard version will make you laugh out loud...(ie, before LOL). I am glad that I had just gone to the bathroom or I might have PIMP'ed (figure it out).

For a good Laugh, watch and Enjoy!!!!



Take on Me

No comments:

Post a Comment