Asterix

*Be Sure to Click on the Link to See the VIDEO!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

In-Flight Entertainment

Recently I flew from Mumbai to Madurai on Kingfisher airlines. It is a relatively new company on the international market, but for sure it got my thumbs up. My flight from Mumbai to my connection in Bangalore was delayed due to some heavy rains that Mumbai has been having, and it so happened that my flight to Madurai was bumped up the day before, so when I landed I had fifteen minutes to exit my plane, go back through security, only to find the gate closed. But, the incredibly helpful and friendly Kingfisher staff got me on a staff vehicle and drove me out to the plane on the tarmac (it was a prop plane, so had to be boarded by stairs) and got me on in time. Moreover, when I got to Madurai, my baggage was there. I was pretty impressed.

But, what I really got from this trip was more exposure to Indian music on the in-flight entertainment. After watching Family Guy, which I was very surprised was part of the programming, Coke Studio came on with several clips featuring the Wadali brothers and various guest artists.

I loved this one. Just wanted to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment